7.11.2014

have you been ripping pages from the dictionary?



They always say in movies, when something happens, the world will never be the same.

But regardless of magnitude, the world will never be the same. No matter what happens. No matter if the world ends or a watch just keeps ticking. Time just keeps moving on, carrying us with it, if we're lucky.

We're constantly changing, and none of us realize it. Until we're suddenly wrenched from the time stream, and then we realize how far we've come.

Am I making sense? I feel like this is complete nonsense. I know what I want to say, but there just aren't enough words in the english language. If I invented new ones that could fully convey what I am and what I want and how much I miss you...

Would that be enough to make you come back?

All those pages and synonyms and antonyms and homophones and contranyms and words and words and words.

And somehow, there's still not nearly enough.

And I'm rambling. Like I always do. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm sorry. For everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment